Safehands Recruitment are seeking flexible Support Workers to work within our residential settings and supported living for our clients in Kidderminster and surrounding areas. Guaranteed flexibility and job satisfaction!
We offer complete flexibility of shifts – you choose what you would like to work, all around your availability. We have days, nights and sleep-ins available both during the week and at the weekend. Whether you’re looking for part-time, full-time or bank work we can offer you the hours you are looking for!
Responsibilities of a Support Worker:
- To support residents on a 1:1 or 2:1 basis
- To provide/assist with all aspects of personal care in line with CQC/Ofsted and care plans including washing, dressing, oral, toileting and feeding
- To administer medication
- To participate in activities
- To support with domestic duties and food preparation
Working for Safehands Recruitment offers excellent benefits which include:
- Our Support Workers receive excellent rates of pay from £10.42-£12 per hour plus bank holiday enhancements and separate accrued holiday pay
- Weekly pay
- Free Uniform
- Free DBS
- 24/7 support from our friendly local recruitment team
- Commitment to your ongoing development that will include all mandatory and additional training as required i.e. Medication Level 2, First Aid including CPR, Epilepsy and Restraint Training – all absolutely free!
- Recommend a friend bonus
- Blue light card registration for hundreds of discounts
Does this sound like you?
- Able to travel to Kidderminster
- A hard-working individual who delivers outstanding levels of care
- DBS on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
- Full driving license and access to own vehicle is advantageous but not essential
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you’re interested in this Support Worker opportunity then we’d love to hear from you! Apply now or call the Worcester branch on 01905 880200 for more information.
Safehands Recruitment is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all its employees to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced check by the Disclosure & Barring Service.